Thursday, August 20, 2015

Sindhi Embroidery Neck Design-2

sindhi embroidery design on suit neck
Today I am showing you another neck pattern of Sindhi Embroidery. This design is made up of two patterns, one is square pattern and second is sindhi stitch border. If you are new to my blog for learning these patterns you can refer to my earlier posts : Sindhi Stitch Guide ( image no 3,4,5)
for borders(image no 1 and 2.)

I got this neck design traced from local market, you can take printout of design and trace it on cloth.
design for tracing sindhi embroidery(kutch embroidery) on cloth

Beside sindhi embroidery stitches simple satin stitch(dots are filled), running stitch and shadow work (wrong side of shadow work) is used in this pattern.
Once design is traced you can start embroidery.
filling of shadow work and running stitch

Note: Usually we do embroidery with 2 strands of thread but in this motif I have used 3 strands of thread.







No comments: