Saturday, September 26, 2009

SINDHI STITCH GUIDE

This is my first post and I am dedicating it to my friend Seema Srivastava, for a very long time she has been asking me to teach her embroidery.I hope my this set of instructions for Sindhi Embroidery will be helpful to her and other viewers .


This time I am showing 5 basic blocks of Sindhi Taaka with step by step instructions, in my forthcoming posts I will show you the complex designs of sindhi embroidery:



Sketches are as below:
sketches for making sindhi embroidery



After outlining they will be appear as: 





Pattern 1 Step I

Step 2
Final
Note  : For pattern No. 2 & 3 please follow the instructions as per 
pattern 1


Pattern 4:  Step 1

Step 2





Pattern no 5







Step 2
Final
I hope you will find this information helpful.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot for teaching me such a beautiful stitch. You made it easier to learn; me and others as well.
THANKS A LOT ONCE AGAIN!

Nagesh.MVS said...

Excellant Marvolus,tremendous.I enjoyed this post very well.You made it easier to learn.
thanks,

Work from home India

Bhavani Harikrishnan said...

Try using yellow carbon for tracing out the design on fabric

Lakshmi said...

ur kutchwork finishing looks beautiful..

Beena said...

Good post first time in your blog good blog pls visit and join my space in your fre time
www.beenascreations.blogspot.com
www.cookingatmayflower.blogspot.com

myownsite said...

Lovely . this art should be kept alive.